Managing Director- Project Management
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF
) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Responsible for developing business and delivering project scopes within a specified geographic region under our Senior Managing Director and ensuring that project requirements are being met for each client. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience
- Support broker business development.
- Continually assess projects and staff alignment to ensure department success and efficiency.
- Advise local market leaders on local construction pricing/schedule/delivery.
- Generate asset optimization recommendations & programming materials.
- Determine project requirements and budgets.
- Determine project schedules and/or feasibility of pre-determined schedules.
- Responsible for overall project management responsibilities to the client, from project initiation through completion.
- Assess project needs and resources available to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Implement set standards throughout the specific project.
- Coordinate all project meetings - inclusive of any necessary vendors and/or subcontractors.
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly addresses any changes to the original scope of services and the impact to the project schedule and budget.
- Review and approve all contractor pay requests.
- Provide any necessary project closeout.
- Provide accurate project documentation and records maintenance.
- Maintain all historical data on projects for future projections and project budgeting.
- Adhere to all set company and client policies and procedures.
- Producing and implementing the quality control procedures/manual.
- Determine and implement "best practices"
- Randomly auditing reports across the network.
- Client facing - involvement with any specific appraisal or value issues, discussions regarding valuation issues/topics within the industry, and overall availability to support client needs, including the ability to pitch and close project management business
Benefits and Perks
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Architecture, Design, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years related experience. Some construction management experience required.
- Knowledge and extensive work experience in the field of design and construction.
- Understanding and knowledge of any necessary regulations, in which work is being performed, to ensure compliance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.