Network Management Business Reporting & Analytics Associate – Assoc – New York
J.P. Morgan's Network Management is a global function within CIB Digital and Platform Services, Securities Services Operations and GMI, responsible for managing the Firm's network of critical third party providers to meet the Firm's requirements for cash and securities services of its proprietary and client activities. These critical providers include Financial Market Infrastructures (Payment Systems, Central Counterparties, Securities Depositories and Cheque Clearing Systems) and Agent Banks (cash correspondent banks, partner banks and securities sub-custodians and clearing banks).
The team works closely with stakeholders across all the J.P. Morgan lines of business to provide information of the provider network in the areas of oversight, provider performance, local market information, etc. Background
The successful candidate will join a team focused on enhancing internal stakeholder relationships to drive strategic discussions. S/he will be responsible to:
- Day-to-day management of multiple reporting obligations to a variety of governance and control forums, coordinating activities across departments ensuring deliverables are tracked in line with due dates
- produce monthly reporting that will be shared across multiples levels of stakeholders; reporting will include Network Management activity and significant market developments
- develop, define requirements and oversee delivery of initiatives that enhance monthly baseline reporting to track key performance indicators and metrics
- identify and leverage firm solutions that support enhanced reporting capabilities including presentations, discussions and visualizations.
- develop collaborative relationships with Network Management teams, Technology, end users, F&BM, and other relevant stakeholders
Cognitive and Communications Skill - Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through. General ability to root out fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant insights, and drive to clear decisions. Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required. Experience of working on multiple projects and programmes throughout the whole project life cycle in large team environments. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple streams of work at any given time Ability to troubleshoot and adapt within a changing environment Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record Ability of working effectively in both a team and independently Advanced computer and analytical skills Ability to work in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Qlikview;,Tableau
Strong analytical skills with a focus on controls and attention to detail
Understanding of the Securities Services and Treasury Services businesses is a plus Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard
Mindset - Client focused and collaborative; Self-confidence and personal presence that inspires confidence in others. Intellect, flexibility, and integrity that motivates others to trust and collaborate. Experience - 3 years work experience, BA/BS