Prime Services Business Analyst, VP
CF Secured, LLC is a registered broker-dealer regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. ("FINRA") and the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") that engages in secured financing transactions via margin lending, securities borrowing and lending, and reverse repurchase transactions, along with providing clearance, settlement, and other prime brokerage services to hedge funds, institutions, and professional trading entities.
The Firm commenced activities in February of 2018, and is actively expanding its client base and product offering. In growing its prime brokerage business, the Firm maintains an entrepreneurial culture and strongly encourages (and rewards) innovation, creativity, and initiative.
CF Secured, LLC is a wholly owned by Cantor Fitzgerald, LP. As one of the largest financial services partnerships on Wall Street, Cantor has the ability to focus on creating longer-term value in its businesses, rather than targeting short-term gains. Our partners' deep financial commitment to clients and the Firm creates a natural alignment of interests where the top priorities are investing in Cantor's businesses over the long term to generate steady revenues and maintaining a culture of strong risk management.
The position resides in the CF Secured, LLC front office and will report to the firm's COO. The individual will have regular interactions with the CEO and CFO, Operations, Treasury, Product Development, and other groups within the Firm. This individual will work alongside and support other team members in the preparation, analysis, and monitoring of proposals, project management plans, and various performance metrics. Regular duties include:
• Development of project plans, including assembling working groups and milestone tracking
• Working with our Operations and IT teams to develop and monitor internal controls to mitigate various types of risk
• Designing and implementing enhanced reporting and analytics of key performance metrics
• Assisting the broader team in the strategic design, development, and testing of new financial and operational processes and re-engineering initiatives.
• Strong analytical skills
• Accuracy in preparation of data analyses and a detail-focused approach
• Self-disciplined, resourceful, and consistently demonstrating initiative and perseverance
• Collaborative team player and able to focus in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Management, or Operations research
• 3+ years experience in the financial services industry
• Experience in financial and management reporting
• Knowledge of securities markets, businesses, and product offerings of major financial institutions
• Experience in designing, implementing and testing processes and controls over financial reporting