Principal, Admin & Planning
Defines or leads strategic initiatives with major impact on the business or function supported (a unit within a business or business partner). Defines or leads major, highly complex projects related to budget, business plans, risk-related items, regulatory items, communications (presentations/speeches) and , implementation of policies, standards, processes, and/or strategic projects. Analyzes project implementation status and provides feedback to senior managers. Solves complex issues in implementation and leads the processes needed to correct the problems. Leads impactful initiatives within the business or function. Works closely with Senior Management to understand their needs and provides appropriate guidance, direction, and communication. Works with the business or function management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design. Assists in managing business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc. Provides input to resource allocation and project staffing. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives Architecture & Data
is the enterprise wide architecture and data services group at BNY Mellon. Our mission is to develop and articulate the holistic target state enterprise architecture and partner with various business lines and shared services to execute on a prioritized roadmap. These efforts ensure the optimal use of existing technology capabilities and the development of new ones to increase business revenue and lower costs while reducing risk, increasing resiliency, and enabling more effective service delivery. The team also formulates and executes on our data strategy to reduce complexity and eliminate redundancies in our data. We partner with our technology and business teams to ensure integrity and confidence in our information and provide analytics that solve difficult problems and monetize data for internal and external use.
Positions will report to the Chief of Staff for Technology Architecture and Data, leveraging your experience and general business knowledge to build strong relationships across various stakeholders. This position will have primary day-to-day responsibility for supporting the business analysis and related activities for the group.
Key responsibilities include
Lead Analyst that supports range of business management related functions. Including but not limited to financial analysis, business continuity activities, resource analysis, and associated reporting.
- Build out new invoice tracking and contract management process to increase financial controls
Progress Total Cost of Ownership analysis efforts and related work to provide transparency and insight into application costs.
- Supports executive-level communications and team updates. Assist in communications efforts including town halls, newsletters, and gathering top accomplishments for senior management reporting
- Guide resource reporting, forecasting and related analysis
- Help establish, implement and enforce business management policies, standards, and processes
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required MBA preferred
- 10-12 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred
- Experience in the securities industry is a plus.
- Ability to solve complex issues and lead the team to correct the problems.
- Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Architecture and Data-HR16450 Requisition Number: