My client is a leading global systematic trading firm. For over 20 years they have been investing in superior infrastructure to identify trends in the global markets across all asset classes. They are now specifically looking to make a couple of exceptional engineering hires with UI expertise. To add to your existing technical skill set, you will work alongside industry leading engineers and mathematicians on a daily basis, as well as having access to unparalleled learning resources and training courses. As well as access to the most interesting and business-critical technical challenges, financial compensation is extremely competitive.
If you are an exceptionally talented full-stack engineer with UI experience/expertise who is already in, or looking to move in to the world of quantitative finance this is the opportunity to do so with a firm with a decade-spanning track record of success.
The attitude towards technology is to always push boundaries where appropriate in creating next generation solutions.
You will need experience in, or a desire to immerse yourself in the world of finance. If you are an engineer coming from a pure technology background who is keen to learn, you will be provided with best-in-class learning resources and subsidised courses to bring you up to speed.
This is the best UI seat on the market for those at the top end of their peer group in terms of technical skill and ambition.
- Develop solutions for internal investment professionals to research, monitor and trade in real-time
- Work alongside industry-leading computer scientists, mathematicians, statistitians and engineers to solve highly complex business critical challenges
- Create novel UIs to visualise financial data to allow the discovery of new insights, improve decision-making and research processes
- Identify opportunities to change the way things are done and enhance the standing of technology within the business
- Ambition to be part of a global team comprised of some of the best UI developers in the world
- Passion for creating novel user interfaces creating the best user experience possible
- Keen interest in finance evidenced by prior experience or an expressed desire to learn
- Exceptional work ethic within a highly meritocratic environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with: microservices, Node.js, middleware, data visualisation
This role is available in New York, Chicago or London.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV/resume to Ed Wild at email@example.com. If you wish to discuss further details before applying, drop me an email and I would be happy to address any questions you might have.
I look forward to hearing from you.