Real Returns Program - New York, NY
Ready to re-launch your career? Our Real Returns™ Program offers talented professionals who have taken an extended career break a smooth transition back into the workforce. We've designed Real Returns™ to help talented professionals ramp up their skills, update their industry knowledge and boost their confidence. The result? A possibility for empowered, highly valuable individuals to seamlessly transition back into the workplace.
Credit Suisse is proud to announce the launch of the 2020 Real Returns™ Program, a 12 week program where you will collaborate on projects which demonstrate your experience, interests and skills. We offer:
How Will You Benefit?
- The unique opportunity to find out if you are ready to re-enter the workforce. You will gain insights into different business areas and will have the chance to create a network that you can benefit from for your career development.
- Training - You will participate in onboarding events and training programs that are designed facilitate your entry back into the work environment. You will also receive information about changes in the industry, improve your technology skills and participate in workshops.
- Network -You will meet and interact with employees within your own business area as well as with other Real Returns participants and program Alumni. You will also be able to take part in a variety of networking events and speaker sessions, enabling you to build relationships throughout the bank.
- Support and Mentorship - You will be introduced to a large support network throughout the program, including our Real Returns program manager. We will partner you with a buddy for guidance on day to day tasks, and a senior mentor who can provide career advice provide support on how to navigate the organization. Our Program alumni are also very active in supporting your success.
Interested in hearing what our Real Return alumni have to say? Watch the Credit Suisse Real Returns: restart your career
video and hear feedback directly from the source!
During your first week, you will engage in a series of orientation and training sessions to refresh your skills and help you re-acclimate into a new environment. The sessions will cover topics such as leadership, presentation and networking skills.
You'll have access to resources that will enable you to explore further employment opportunities upon conclusion of the program. Please note, your participation does not guarantee or imply employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time. Key Information:
- Program length: 12 weeks
- Program start date: March 9, 2020
- Compensation for participants will depend on experience and role
- A clear desire to return to the workforce with demonstrated professional achievements in the financial services sector
- Career break of a minimum of two years
- A solutions-based and active approach to problem solving
- An interest in working in one our participating business areas which include but are not limited to: Technology, Investment Banking Capital Markets, Global Markets (Fixed Income, Equities, Research), Asset Management, Alternative Investments, Finance, Operations and IT, Human Resources, Legal and Compliance, and Risk Management
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks those with a common set of abilities - highly motivated, intelligent and creative individuals with successful academic and professional track records, who have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.