Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC Division Regulatory Reporting Group has the responsibility for the Division's regulatory reporting requirements, primarily in the US, including Forms PF, PQR, ADV, TIC, and FATCA/CRS and regulatory requirements in the European Union, i.e. AIFMD and MiFID II. Group mainly covers the Dodd-Frank requirements and hedge fund and commodity pool regulations.
- Individual will be responsible for obtaining/reviewing data produced around the rules, policies, and procedures that are a result of the current and ever-expanding regulatory legislations.
- Data gathering and analysis of Hedge Fund, CLO, Private Equity and Commodity Pool securities inventory for inclusion in Regulatory reports.
- Work thoroughly with 3rd Party Vendor on the automation of reporting requirements.
- Maintain and update liquids and illiquid's legal entity database.
- Support COO, Operations, Fund Accounting and LCD in preparing regulatory reports.
- Monitor new Fund launches and new rules to determine Regulatory Requirements.
- Respond to written regulatory inquiries from the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission), NFA (National Futures Association), etc.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external management in a consultative matter.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Bachelor's Degree, finance background.
- 2-5 years of experience preferred
- Hedge Fund accounting and/or regulatory experience; knowledge of Dodd-Frank.
- Data Management skills.
- Knowledge on a variety of financial instruments (e.g., Listed and OTC Derivatives, loans and related lending products, fixed income, and cash products.
- Must haves strong Excel and Word skills.
- Must have strong written, verbal communications skills.