Sales Engineer (JR1007318)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
This individual will be responsible for driving forward the sales process with Sales and Account Leaders with a deep understanding of BAS technologies focused on data. This role will interact directly with Sales/Relationship, Implementation, Creative and Product Teams. This individual will be responsible for demonstrating functionality of BR Data Technologies and Services while guiding clients/prospects into solutions best for the their business need and Broadridge product offering. Responsibilities:
- Provide technology expertise for the sales team across all Broadridge groups (BAS, BBD, MFRS, etc.)
- Have a deep understanding of current technology offerings as well as knowledge of the technology roadmap
- Understanding of all BAS products to identify how different products may work together
- Strong understanding of the financial services and insurance markets (among others) to speak to how the technology supports organizations like them
- Ownership of demonstration environments
- Knowledge of systems that may be integrated including print/fulfillment, data sources, channels, etc.
- Prospect Presentation
- Provide solution overviews of BAS products
- Lead the technical demonstration of the products / solutions in a presales environment
- Ability to solution sell Broadridge services from a technical and use case perspective
- Understand the prospect's requirements and display how the technology/service can support
- Ownership of the technical asks in RFPs and other documentation-Clients:
- Assist with identifying solutions based on client requirements
- Guide and push on clients to the best (often 'standard') solution by illustrating the "out of the box" process.
- Strong internal relationships through all teams to provide quick responses to clients and prospect
- Ensure solutions are derived in the best way for the organization and delivery
- Ability to lead a number of peers towards the most streamlined solution to expedite the sales process and limit the custom development
- Travel could be as much as 30% of the time to either Broadridge location or to client / prospect locations
- Strong business background with an understanding of marketing services, the financial and Insurance services business.
- Technically inclined and generally curious about marketplace technology; social, websites etc.