Senior Analytics – Data Science Lead
Strategy & Problem Solving:
Leadership, Management and Communication Skills:
- Must be able to understand and communicate the business value of data science and analytics to different audiences in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
- Willingness to think analytically, learn new technologies quickly, and deliver innovative solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to understand "big picture" problems and drive business / create value through the ambiguity
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and multi-task, stay self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and deliver under pressure
- Understanding of corporate / transaction banking, cash management, global trade finance, and working capital solutions a plus
- Demonstrate thought leadership and self-direction while working through business problems
- Ability to push boundaries / widen the scope of possibilities while coordinating competing priorities
- Proven experience in delivery while providing proper direction, support, and recognition to teams and/or members
- Ability to develop, lead and drive the strategies of the Data & AI organization
- Effectively delegate tasks to team members and partner teams
Education / Experience :
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Citi data structures and metrics which will iteratively lead to scalable insights and analyses
- Previous experience with machine learning and statistics to support the business's numerous initiatives and programs (i.e. Python, Spark)
- Familiarity using analytical excellence and statistical methods to identify opportunities through data to operate more efficiently, from infrastructure optimization to user behavior to enhancing efficacy.
- Engage broadly with the organization to identify, prioritize, frame, and structure complex and ambiguous challenges, where advanced analytics projects or tools can have the biggest impact.
- Deliver effective automated reports that solve analytical needs - build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Experienced in analytics is a must and knowledge of Python, Spark, and various Data Science models is preferred
- Total relevant experience of 5-7 years in the industry
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in analytics with Business Studies preferred - Financial Services Experience also preferred
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office suite of products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook (5+ years)
We are looking for someone beyond just a data scientist with python model building experience. We are looking for data consultant, who can think through the problem, guide team on approach and techniques, define right parameters and draw right insights and be a though partner with business advsiing them the next step to take to grow their business. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting