• Development of Front and Middle Office proprietary application. The system delivers end of day and real time analytics to portfolio and account managers.
• Responsible for the design and development of the user interface in WPF and server side in C#.
• Responsible for the integration with C#, Java, and message based service infrastructure.
This position will be client facing and it is very important to have effective communication skills and be proactive. It is a fast paced environment that needs a person who is very detail oriented.
• 3+ years of recent experience with a Bachelor’s or higher in a technical field
• Able to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic team environment
• Able to communicate clearly with clients and developers. Able to provide clear instructions to other developers
• Deep expertise in Microsoft WPF with MVVM
• Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Prism, C#, design patterns,
• Database Development in Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL
• Experience with Webservices, REST, XML
• Able to work independently and solicit information when needed.
• Financial industry experience
• Experience in Java
• MQ, TIBCO or other messaging product
• Bloomberg Terminal