The CATS (Cross Asset Trading System) Blotter is a speedy, intuitive and consistent blotter solution for Bloomberg Trading Applications that aims to solve trader's new work-flow needs. The product will form the backbone of a trader's blotter centric work-flow across many trading products: EMSX, AIM, SSEOMS, Tradebook, and FX. We're currently rolling out verison 2.0 of EMSX - the world's most popular Execution Management System. Our team:
We are a fairly small team of engineers who collaborate with many application engineering teams in New York and London. You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the team in the, still, nascent stages of our product. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Work with Product to flesh out requirements, collaborate with other engineering groups, design and build new Worksheets features and release them to our users whilst keeping the system as stable as ever.
- Be quick and creative to solve highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work.
- Drive the incorporation of new technologies and improve development practices.
- Mentor others and encourage knowledge sharing in order to drive the growth of the team.
- Strong problem solving skills and a willingness to solve new problems in unique ways.
- Good communication skills to work with other teams and explain technical problems to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience triaging and debugging production problems.
- An open mindset to using new technologies.