Senior Lead Business Analyst
Role: The Lead Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position will be the documentation of business requirements and associated business processes/workflows in support of initiatives and projects. The position will also work extensively with internal and external development resources in knowledge transfer of requirements and insuring understanding of how those requirements are reflected in applications/systems requirements. This position will interact and support both business users and technology and in close partnership with project stakeholders
They will also be a Leader for an Agile Scrum team.
• Gather/analyze/document business requirements leading to the development of a business solution. These are documented in high level requirements documents which then lead to the BRD's.
• Support the development of internal workflow design through systems, new and revised procedures and product designs, including the user interface aspect and the development of rules-based analysis for new or existing products.
• Support the establishment of new projects by facilitating visioning sessions with business users and producing associated Vision documents.
• Develop metrics for quantifying associated business value for assigned projects
• Recognize and communicate the effects and impacts of requested changes to established projects, systems and applications, as needed.
• Supports in the identification and management of project scope, and supports status reporting to the Project Leader as needed.
The team/business: The PM/BA team will work with the Business to ensure we are delivering the best products for our customers. We will strive to follow best practices and always deliver top customer service. We are going to focus on delivering value at all times.
• Standard requirements gathering and analysis
• Process Mapping
• Data flow diagrams
• Requirements Management / Planning (Prioritization, Change Control)
• Agile knowledge and practice
Additional skills: It would be helpful if you can demonstrate that you have some knowledge and hands-on experience in the below areas:
• Ratings Process knowledge
• Data management