Senior Program Lead - Critical Hire
- Circa $230 base + bonus etc
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 19 Sep 17
My client, a top Investment bank based in Manhattan require a Front Office, Director Level, Business COO / Senior Program Business Manager for a newly formed team focusing on the Americas. The key aspect of this role include executing on significant business critical change programs, forecast strategy planning and trading desk remediation
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall management of regulatory programs which effect the relevant trading desks, plus execution of this bank long-term strategic plan. They require candidates with experience formulating and implementing strategic goals across business divisions, infrastructure functions, and regions.
The bank are eager to become simpler and more efficient by focusing on the markets, products and clients, leading to greater client satisfaction and lower costs. They require a seasoned candidates at a Director Level, versed in Front Office change management with the ability to analyse findings and able to adapt business models suitably. They require somebody able to engage at board-level, smart, pragmatic and thick skinned. This organisation seeks to become less risky by modernising their outdated and fragmented technology and withdrawing from higher-risk relationships and locations. These will all become factors in your responsibility to execute change across the global debt business.
You will be responsible for making sure this business area are better capitalised, so that they are no longer playing catch-up with regulation and market expectations.
You will have:
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Strong Business Management experience in banking
- Experience working in a capital markets function
- Proactive, pro-business, can-do attitude
- Experienced at operating in a globally / regionally and culturally dispersed teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Practical experience of major business transformation with project management experience
- Very strong analytical and presentation skills and ability to distil large quantities of information into key theme / issues
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability influence senior teams and interact at all levels of the organization
In summary, my client need a COO / Business Manager with experience with implementing Front Office Regulatory Change Management assessments would be ideal, exposure to Debt Capital Markets would be hugely beneficial.