The US Operations candidate will be responsible for supporting all of the firm' s primary & secondary businesses.
- The US Operations candidate will be responsible for supporting all of the firm' s primary & secondary businesses.
- For primary business, this person will be responsible for handling all syndicate operations functions including IPO, Follow-on, block trade and secondary syndication deals.
- The role will provide specialized operational support to the structuring, booking, settlement and finalization of newly issued securities where the firm is acting as Lead Manager or co-manager.
- The role will be a direct liaison and have interaction with our internal depts such as Equity Capital Market, Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, as well as our external clients.
- For secondary business, this person will be responsible for back-end processing, including but not limited to trade booking, allocations, confirmations, settlements, etc
- Be abreast of industry regulatory requirements and support the roll out of new processes that affects the operations functions.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge and experience of the US primary and secondary markets and clearing systems, as well as the settlement mechanics of Equity.
- Experience in Syndicate Operational Process in US IPO, Follow-on Offering & Placing is an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.