Software Engineer - Java, Selenium, Python
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental tool sets
- Experience in Software Engineering on enterprise wide projects.
- Hands on experience with Java and Selenium
- Experience managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA and following and promoting Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD
- Experience in building DevOps pipelines using Python.
- Exposure to cloud based technologies like PEGA preferred
- Experience researching new technologies, identifying and learning best practices, adapting quickly, providing technical guidance to other team members, and presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
- Experience in using Performance (Jmeter) and Production log and application monitoring tools like Splunk and Dynatrace.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.