Sr. Project Manager
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Responsible for directing project management staff and insuring that project requirements are being met for the client. Essential Job Duties:
Other Job Functions:
- Assess projects and staff alignment.
- Provide and/or review the accuracy of project programming materials.
- Determining project budgets.
- Determining project schedules and/or feasibility of pre-determined schedules.
- Responsible for overall project management responsibilities to the client.
- Assessing project needs and resources available to complete the project successfully.
- Implement set standards throughout the specific project.
- Set all project meetings - inclusive of any necessary vendors and/or subcontractors.
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly address any changes to the original scope of services and the impact to the project schedule and budget.
- Review and approve all contractor pay requests.
- Provide any necessary project close-out.
- Provide accurate project documentation and records maintenance.
- Maintain all historical data on projects for future projections and project budgeting.
Benefits and Perks:
- Provide team leadership to the Project Managers and their staff.
- Adhere to all set company and client policies and procedures.
- Coordinate any necessary issues with departments both directly and indirectly involved.
- Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Architecture, Design, Facilities Management
- Minimum 10 years related experience. Construction management experience required
- Knowledge and extensive work experience in the field of Facilities Management
- Understanding and knowledge of any necessary regulations, in which work is being performed, to ensure compliance
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.