Sr. Rep, Bus Tech Liaison
Business Technology Liaison - S3Provides support for improving technology use in business areas for projects and technology that are of higher complexity. Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.Coordinates business technology activities with internal partners.Uses documented processes and guidelines to test applications and/or systems of higher complexity. Conducts test preparation and test execution activities and reviews work of more junior colleagues.Tracks data and general technology requirements from businesses or functional areas for project of greater scope or complexity. Provides data and information to team members, as needed.May train users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature.No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Business Technology Liaison Support staff, as needed.Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Other job tasks include:
• Regulatory, Sanction and Internal listmanagement processing which includes expanded coverage
needs beyond regularly scheduled workday.
• AML Compliance Transaction Resubmissionprocessing.
• Testing activities related to specific vendorsoftware components of Fircosoft (OSA).
• FircoSoft (OSA) Filter tuning to manage falsepositive hits creating optimum operating efficiency
• Perform change requests and service requestsper business and compliance specifications.
• Handle inquiries from Sanction Operationsteams and MLRO/Compliance Officers Qualifications
Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 2-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in information technology support preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-Oriskany Internal Jobcode:
Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382 Requisition Number: