Tier One Global Investment Bank looking to expand their Corporate Credit Risk function in an effort to effectively support the underwriting processes for their Industry vertical team.
VP - Coporate Credit Risk
A tier 1, multinational investment bank is looking to expand its Corporate Credit Risk Management function in support of their industry wide underwriting efforts. The ideal candidate will manage transaction proposals across industry verticals with a focus on both underwritten and relationship loans. This is an area of considerable growth for the organisation with the opportunity to take control of a significant proportion of the teams Corporate portfolio.
- Counterparty credit requests approvals ,eg, Margin Loans, Derivatives, etc
- Support underwriting activities for an Industry vertical team
- Critique various transactions and transaction structures requiring credit risk insight and approval
- Determine counterparties with declining credit trends and effectively articulate specific credit concerns.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Finance related field
- 5+ years of relevant credit experience
- Extensive Credit Underwriting experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present to senior managers