VP, Account Management (Buy Side) (JR1009801)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client relationships within the Broadridge Asset Management Solutions business. You will serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner in helping clients achieve their business goals through the use of Broadridge's suite of products and services. In this role you will need to have strong presentation and influencing skills. S/he will partner closely with business leaders and key decision makers both internally and within our clients' organizations to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions. Key Responsibilities:
Client Relationship Management
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with executive sponsors and key partners across all areas of the firm
- Monitor service delivery and health of account relationships, keep clients apprised of our capabilities and be a point of escalation though frequent engagement and communications
- Facilitate periodic service review meetings to discuss ongoing performance and engage in strategic discussions (key initiatives, new capabilities, etc.)
- Communicate changes in the business environment to management at all levels where appropriate
- Bring to bear the full breadth of Broadridge's products and expertise to create a distinct, competitive offering for our clients
- Prepare and execute annual client strategic plans; define goals and objectives, and map a route to achieving them.
Origination of upsell and new business opportunities
- Grow Broadridge's market share and strengthen its positioning within each account
- Work with team members to understand and help manage client satisfaction
- Ensure all renewals are completed prior to expiration dates and participate in all necessary aspects of the renewal process
- Provide market intelligence, client direction, and feedback while ensuring that Broadridge maintains its product and service edge
- Conduct and coordinate negotiations on contract terms and conditions; work with business management, finance, and legal on preparation of all pricing proposals and legal documents
- Ensure Information Security activities are coordinated across the Client and within Broadridge
- Meet with client's senior management teams on a regular basis to understand their business initiatives and priorities; find opportunities where Broadridge product and service capabilities are well aligned
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products and services
- Engage appropriate internal business segments and product sales teams
About Broadridge Asset Management Solutions
- Minimum 10 years of Account Management experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Strong understanding of buy side front, middle and back operations and solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA a plus
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions is a leading provider of integrated front-, middle- and back-office solutions to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, fee billing, investment accounting, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. This dynamic, multi-faceted business segment is strategically positioned within Broadridge to continue expanding its capabilities and growing market share.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."