About this role Role Description: We are looking for a Vice President to join our Client Marketing team focused on leading financial advisor, multi-channel marketing to drive awareness and usage of BlackRock’s Model portfolios. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in asset management
About this role
We are looking for a Vice President to join our Client Marketing team focused on leading financial advisor, multi-channel marketing to drive awareness and usage of BlackRock’s Model portfolios. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in asset management or financial markets. Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team responsible for campaigns with email, web, partner media, search and direct mail to increase awareness and drive new customer acquisition for BlackRock Models in partnership with product, strategy and sales teams.
- Define and launch an ongoing loyalty marketing plan designed to engage financial advisors who are current and lapsed Model users.
- Ability to learn and understand Model portfolios and ETFs in order to define buyer journey and develop effective marketing creative.
- Use market research and obtain user feedback to refine our narrative on Model portfolio benefits and identify optimal touchpoints with financial advisors.
- Work with web partners to optimize the digital experience of web pages and tools to improve conversion rates.
- Track and analyze performance of multi-channel campaigns from initial marketing response rates through sales leads to determine business impact.
- Develop high-impact creative and messaging for use in email, search, paid media, digital and direct mail channels.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of experience in loyalty or lifecycle marketing, preferably in financial services
- Pro-active, self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects across multiple stakeholders simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Strategic visionary with demonstrated experience in creating multi-channel marketing strategies that drive demonstrable results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence through all levels of an organization
- Experience working in various digital platforms, including email, CRM and analytics.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.