Vice President, International ETF Product Strategist
Description About this role
BlackRock is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider with over $2 trillion in assets under management in its iShares line of ETFs and #1 market share. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers.
Job Purpose / Background:
The US iShares Product team is seeking a mission-oriented VP excited about winning hearts and minds in ETF and index investing. The ideal candidate will display strategic vision, domain expertise in international investing and equity analysis as well as written and client-facing skills. This VP will work on the Strategic Product Segment team and interface across partner functions to drive the full product lifecycle from initial development to range management and ongoing commercialization. The focus of the role is to lead product, marketing and sales initiatives across internal and external engagements.
iShares offers over 100 International ETFs with more than $250b AUM that help investors access opportunity across virtually every corner of the globe. This suite represents a longstanding leadership position, major revenue driver and growth opportunity for iShares. Learn more at ishares.com/International.
- Retain iShares' #1 spot in International EQ through supporting the development and evolution of our strategy across product, sales and marketing
- Engage clients as the face and voice of iShares International across wealth, institutional and Latin America segments
- Partner, collaborate and coordinate with broader BlackRock International product teams and thought leaders such as the BlackRock Investment Institute
- Generate world-class investment insights and campaign content including commentary, product attribution, performance analyses and competitive positioning
- Develop next-gen product offerings in partnership with our Product Innovation team
Knowledge / Experience:
- 6+ years' experience in financial services, consulting or similar
- Strategic thinker able to independently lead initiatives across functions
- Excellent communicator, experienced in presenting to senior leaders and clients
- Background in equity (ideally macro and/or international) investing
- Strong equity analysis, writing and editorial skills
- Relationship builder with experience operating in a highly matrixed environment
- High level of self-motivation, integrity and ethics
- Must have Series 7 & 63 licenses or obtain following employment
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.