Wealth Management JP Morgan Securities | Head of Capital Markets, Executive Director | NYC
JPMorganChase & Co .
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion,over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates acrossfour business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate andInvestment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P.Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment andwealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individualsand retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The divisionoffers investment management across all major asset classes including equities,fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individualinvestors, the business also provides retirement products and services,brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgagesand deposits. JPMorganSecurities Business Overview
: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping highnet worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the UnitedStates, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of solutions with the goal ofproviding wealthy families advice on all financial matters across their balancesheet including specific capabilities across investment advisory services,transactional activity, wealth advice and estate planning, lending andliquidity management. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced andcreative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one ofthe world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients. Role Description:
- JPMSHead of Capital Markets will lead partnership efforts across differentbusinesses
- Focuson building strategic relationships with CIB, CB and AM across multiplebusiness opportunities
- Builddeep understanding of clients' needs that will enable us to deliver advice andsolutions that will make a significant difference to the organizations' bottomline
- Facilitatecommunication between the organization, investment teams, research organizationsto identify and negotiate best deal possible for clients and prospects
- Ensureproactive and intentional communication to advance relationships with the FixedIncome, Equity, and Wealth Managementsolutions desks
- Leadfor our Institutional advisor and middle markets businesses focusing ondeveloping new opportunities and facilitating growth
- Accountablefor the daily operating of running the Syndicate business across all assetclasses
- Pointof contact for transactional business more broadly focused on trading, productinformation and connectivity across solutions in these areas
- Responsiblefor setting and/or negotiating pricing, communicating with investors andorganizing events
- Assessmentof platform requirements for our technology needs
- Createand maintain various market reports to track existing pipeline and ensuremanagement informed of the progress
- Analyze all quarterly reports forinvestors and identify appropriate market trends for all fund investments.
- Develop financial terms andconditions and review all investment value.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10 + years of experience
- Strong background in Capital markets broadly, and trading in particular.
- Experience working with Financial Advisors with different business models, as well as agency trading desks
- Strong ability to connect across different businesses
- Communication skills knowledge of the institutional client base, as well as the proven ability to effectively convey complex ideas and concepts simply.
- Required to detect patterns, observe and interpret data, and integrate new information analytically
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence others and focus on growing businesses
- Strong control mind-set
- Ability to accurately and productively handle multiple tasks during time-sensitive situations