Wholesale Payments-Global Payments Strategy Product Manager, VP
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan. About the Team
The Global Payment Strategy Product Management Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of both high and low value payments services that J.P. Morgan delivers to Financial Institution, Non-Bank Financial Institution, Corporate and Commercial Bank clients globally. These services include Direct Clearing as well as Correspondent based settlement solutions to the client. Given the geographic footprint of the payment businesses, services and clients that the Global Payment Strategy deliverables will support, the team is deployed globally across the WHEM, EMEA and APAC regions. About the Position
The Global Payments Strategy Product Manager is responsible for:
- Defining the product development strategy to align with the business strategy in order to deliver client value proposition.
- Plan & execute on the product roadmap to support client requirements through collaboration with traditional product teams.
- Develop new products for Global Payments Strategy by partnering with technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams at the global level. Also own and coordinate with the regional Global Payments Product Leads to ensure new products rollout in the region.
- Outline new business requirements for the Product Development team to draft, collate, distribute and deliver to the regions. Ensure the client value-add features are incorporated into the business requirement documents.
- Product management and promotion including ready-to-launch and ready-to-sell activities at the global level and through collaboration with the traditional product teams in the regions.
- Lead the client engagement discussion on the Global Payments Strategy client value-add product rollouts and train client facing team to manage client discussions.
- Manage risk and regulatory items including NBIA related to the launch of new products under Global Payments Strategy.
- Partner with Global Payments Strategy program management to ensure all deliverables and projects related to the launch of the new products are delivered on schedule.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience with some P&L responsibility and payment product experience preferred.
- Solid track record of success in leading large-scale initiatives across various product teams.
- Experience in collaborating with sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills.
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for details. Oral and written communications.
- Financial planning skills.
- Bachelors degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- May require 10% travel.