Wholesale Payments, Digital Channels Product Manager (CS&I) – VP
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is aleading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 Trillion and Operationsworldwide. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for Consumersand Small Businesses, Commercial Banking, Financial Transaction Processing and AssetManagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the World'smost prominent Corporate, Institutional and Government clients under its J.P.Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is aglobal leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The World's mostimportant Corporations, Governments and Institutions entrust us with theirbusiness in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 Trillion of assets undercustody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides Strategic Advice, raises Capital,manages Risk and extends Liquidity in markets around the world. J.P. Morgan TreasuryServices (TS)
- as the world's largest cash managementprovider - moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides Trade Finance& Logistics solutions. TS products include Payments, Collections, TradeFinance, Investments, and Information Services that help companies manage WorkingCapital and Liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the World'slargest U.S. Dollar Clearer, processing an average of $3.2 Trillion in fundtransfers each day. The Digital Channels Team -
The Global Digital Channelsteam is responsible for product management and sales support of global TreasuryService client facing platforms including J.P. Morgan Access, J.P. MorganHost-to-Host, GPX, PayConnexion, Receivables Online, Corporate QuickPay, andregional local channels EBICS, Russia Online, Saudi, FSI, Virtual Branch,Brazil Online.
Position Summary: As part of theDigital Channels Product Team, this individual will be key member of the teamresponsible for defining the future Implementation, Onboarding, & ServicingJourney for Clients. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Headof CS&I Product for TS Digital Channels. The scope of the job includes Solutioning,Client Engagement and Product Development primarily from Client Service,Operations & Implementations point of view. The role involves extensivecollaboration with internal stakeholders in the region/globally, primarilyCS&I and Operations, as also Technology. This person will work closely with multiple partnersin the CIB and CB businesses to deliver a full-fledged end-to-end integrated,cash management experience to clients.
Roles andresponsibilities specifically include:
- Execute the Global Digital Channels' Onboarding & Servicing strategy to achieve enhanced capabilities, increase operational efficiency and increase revenue.
- Partner closely with Clients & internal stakeholders (Bankers, Imps, Service, Ops) to understand their 'onboarding' pain points / needs and pull together leading-edge solutions that meet client needs and/or offers competitive advantage.
- Responsible for defining the CS&I strategy for new & upcoming Digital Channels Products - work with all downstream teams (e.g. operations, technology) to execute
- Partner with the broader TS Digital Channels Product team to identify external product enhancements which offer better client self- servicing (e.g., Digital Onboarding, Inquiry Resolution, Alerts)
- Help define the requirements for new technology platforms aimed at creating efficiencies for JPM Service & Operations teams (e.g., Customer intelligence & Contact databases).
- Work with the CS&I Head to realize future product strategy (research, development, launch) for CS&I transformation items in 2020 and beyond.
- Assist in strategic planning & reporting for the CS&I roadmap on behalf of TS Digital Channels.
- Contribute towards thought leadership dialogues with Clients and Industry Bodies.
- Ensure strong Risk Management compliance and adherence to client-relevant Audit, Credit, Compliance and Risk policies.
· Understand and analyze industry trends in Cash Management, Risk& Regulatory developments and Competitive Landscape. Anticipate changes happening in the industry and lead from front, and todrive change.
· Ensure the proper value proposition is at the forefront of allinternal and external marketing of Digital Channels.
Competencies: · Strong Interpersonal skills, capable of developing relationshipsacross a diverse set of stakeholders. Demonstrable client-facing experience withInternal and External clients.
· The ability to interact with internal Stakeholders and with Clientsto extract product needs and opportunities for enhancements, coupled with theinnovative insight to translate those needs into scalable innovative productsolutions and opportunities.
· A thorough understanding of Corporate Cash Management/Treasuryfunctions and how clients interact with digital banking products.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills includingbusiness-case creation.
· Synthesize large amounts of information into crisprecommendations; present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences.
· The ability to work on development-based projects from startthrough finish; socialize requirements, partner across various Product & Technologyteams, create and execute project plans.
Requirements: · 7 years' experience in Cash Management, with particular strengthsin Product Management and preferably proficiency in technology-based,client-facing projects.
· Strong financial, analytical and strategic skillset to understand localmarket requirements and determine appropriate strategy for the product.
· Strong verbal & written Communications Skills, Analytical skills & Influencing skills. Ability totranslate 'tech speak' into client/business friendly terms. Comfortablespeaking with external clients.
· Energetic Team player and execution-oriented Self-starter wholikes to take initiative, and is able to get things done, with strong track record of driving and delivering results.
· Graduate degree required; past Cash/Treasury Management experiencea plus.
- High level of creativity, ability to think 'outside the box'.
- Comfortable with ongoing change in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment.