Vice President, B2B Marketing, Strategic Growth
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Vice President, B2B Marketing, Strategic Growth
Mastercard has quickly become a leading technology company offering services that powers the world of payments and beyond. As a part of Mastercard's Marketing and Communication organization, the Global B2B marketing team creates the tools to enable the sales teams to be knowledgeable and conversant of our solutions, connect our partners, Issuers, merchant and Governments with our products and Marketing platforms, enabling the narrative and storytelling of our products, solutions and services.
The Vice President, Global B2B Marketing Mastercard Strategic Growth, is responsible for the definition, deployment and execution of the B2B Marketing Strategies and Activities to support the achievement of the objectives of the Mastercard Strategic Growth department.
Strategic Growth is focused on positioning Mastercard as a partner and problem-solver with governments, international organizations, non-profit organizations and the private sector in addressing major economic and societal issues. Bringing together Prepaid, Enterprise Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, Public Private Partnerships, the Center for Inclusive Growth and the Kenya Lab, Strategic Growth provides a spectrum of solutions from fully commercial and long-term profitable products to thought leadership and philanthropy with the goal of enhancing Mastercard's capacity to have a major impact on humanitarian, financial inclusion and economic development challenges and to being a leader in doing well by doing good.
• Partner with key functional areas to create and execute a Marketing strategy to meet the Mastercard Strategic Growth objectives, positioning and vision.
• Create and develop a Marketing plan to drive awareness, internal and external, engagement and relevance for all counterparts and customers of the Mastercard Strategic Growth
• Identify, develop and fulfil Marketing activities and tactics that can most appropriately execute the strategy and plan of MSG considering the peculiarity and in some cases uniqueness of the objectives and partners
•Drive organization's thought leadership efforts by guiding creation of unique MasterCard perspectives on emerging trends and opportunities for customers to demonstrate credibility and drive awareness in these new spaces
• Leverage on other Integrated Marketing and Communication teams to create solutions (from Demand Generation Campaigns to Events Management) that can support and enhance the defined Marketing plan
• Ensure coordination and interaction with Regions to optimize communications flows about MSG objectives and activities to smooth and enhance objectives achievement
• Lead and promote the connection and alignment of the MSG activities and the rest of the organization to ensure efficient and effective prioritization and actions
•Accountable for MSG B2B Marketing budget and ensuring that all campaigns, programs, and activities are effectively funded are within allocated budget
All About You
• Demonstrate a propensity for innovative thinking and entrepreneurial attitude, while respectful of Mastercard processes.
• Strong leadership and standing, brilliant interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• A high level of business acumen and thought leadership is required
• Influencer skills for a cross-matrix organization
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
•Deep experience working in multiple areas of the Marketing function, including Digital marketing, Communication, Demand generation
•Sensitivity for multi-cultural, diverse background and structure of the target audience and partners
•Proven ability to build collaborative working relationships with external stakeholders at the global/regional or local level
•Capable to challenge the status quo and provide creative, still fact based, innovative solutions in, often unexplored, business development
• Understanding of governments' structures, NGOs and needs, competitive offerings and industry trends preferred
•Led complex, international, cross-functional projects
•Supervises several groups/teams, ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes, coaches and develops employees as an organizational resource
• Encourager of teamwork, integration & inclusion
•Demonstrated consistent efforts to identify and groom talent through formal and informal channels
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.