Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate who will/is:
• Collaborate with team in executing team's robust client service model and ongoing account relationship maintenance and support
• Prepare presentations and reports for high net worth clients, prospects and intermediaries
• Support all aspects of the client service workflow including: assisting in new client on-boarding process, phone coverage and communication with ultra-high net worth clients, banking and cash management, online web support
• Manage the team’s complex and highly dynamic calendar that involves the intersection of client meetings, business travel, conference attendance, while proactively assigning the proper prioritization for each item
• Responsible for team general administrative tasks including maintaining client relationships management system, filing and processing expense reports
• Proactively manage team's marketing, including (but not limited to) organizing events, social media, marketing materials
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas, with a high performing Private Wealth Team that serves ultra-high net worth families comprehensively across all aspects of wealth and life management. We are a tight knit team whose primary focus is to deliver the very best to each client specific to their financial goals and priorities. We are looking for a highly collaborative team member who enjoys cultivating personal relationships and will be a loyal client advocate while providing professional service according to an established client management process.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ideally experience in client service
• Detail oriented, with logical and critical reasoning with ability to anticipate potential client needs
• Dynamic and flexible team player
• Self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage time effectively, sometimes juggling competing tasks from various team members
• Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft suite of software programs
• Ethical and principal-centered approach to relationships, willingness to take ownership of role work streams and be personally accountable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to flex to different communication styles seamlessly and professionally with clients and across the team
• Demonstrated emotional intelligence with ability to consistently deliver white glove client experience in all interactions (written and verbal), while extending enthusiasm, compassion, and empathy during appropriate moments
• Ability to retain and reiterate information, pay extreme attention to detail and take action on directives in timely manner
• Positive leadership-oriented attitude and professional presence
• Works well in a fast-paced environment with ability to see projects through to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.