Professional Services Associate
What's in it for you:
The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto Ipreo's proprietary software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options. What you'll work on:
The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto Ipreo's proprietary software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options.
What we look for
- Consulting with new clients to match our portfolio monitoring and financial reporting offerings to their needs.
- Supervises the onboarding of new clients to the platform - often taking a very "hands-on" role - throughout the process. Strong focus to be placed on accuracy and efficiency.
- Build robust Excel reports that are integrated with our platforms.
- Complete other client projects on an "as needed" basis.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the motivation to learn new applications
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Mathematics, accounting or finance degrees strongly preferred.
- A strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner. Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes.
- Experience working effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours at critical times (i.e., quarterly reporting) based on need.
- The desire to work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the Team as a whole. A positive attitude is required.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.