Gro Relationship Manager Remote, U.S./en-US/Q2/job/Remote-US/Gro-Relationship-Manager_REQ-2941/apply
Q2 is seeking a Relationship Manager to build and maintain relationships with new and existing financial institution clients.
- Build and maintain respectful and collaborative relationships with new and existing clients, as assigned
- Participate in the implementations process for new clients as assigned(optimally four times per year), not as the primary liaison, but to begin building rapport with the client and learn their specific needs
- Meet with assigned clients at least monthly by phone and in person as needed (but at least once per year) to review their online banking statistics, goals and future plans along with any specific issues they are having
- Analyze customer problems, needs and requirements, and then position Q2 products and services to resolve/meet them
- Ensure that customers issues are dealt with efficiently by the other areas of Q2, as needed and inform Management of significant issues
- Provide contract renewal management for assigned accounts
- Coordinate, as needed, with vendor partners to address client requests
- Identify opportunities and cross-sell additional features of Q2 to existing clients
- Participate in cross-sell campaigns as identified by the Director of Relationship Management
- Represent Q2 at customer events and Client User group sessions, as needed or assigned
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Provide input to Product Management on enhancements and new releases, including support of commercialization projects as needed
- Provide demo and training support and/or scheduling for existing clients as needed
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 5+ years of Business to Business or Business to Consumer relationship management experiences
- In depth experience supporting clients
- Minimum 4 years direct experience managing strategic accounts
- Banking or Banking software experience required
- Proven results in cross-sales quota and metrics-driven customer advocacy and satisfaction environment
- Proven executive relationship building skills and experience maneuvering within C-level structure of a large account
- Articulate, thorough, and process-minded individual
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-2941
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.