Sr. ServiceNow Developer
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.84 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,700 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
PIMCO's ServiceNow development team is hiring! We are in immediate need of a Sr. ServiceNow Developer. This position will join our small, focused team to support our rapidly growing implementation. We offer a rewarding and meaningful environment, featuring a new implementation and multiple additional modules including Orchestration, Discovery/Service Management and IT Business Management. You will also be ensuring that proper documentation is in place and development standards are followed at all times.
Position Requirements: Qualifications:
- Develop ServiceNow solutions and enhancements using core Platform capabilities
- Working closely with stakeholders and internal customers in gathering requirements and converting them into solutions
- Design, develop and deliver automated workflow solutions using ServiceNow Rest/SOAP/Orchestration capabilities
- Advanced scripting of business rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, ACLs, UI Policies, Orchestration activities etc.
- Create integrations with other systems to manage various automated workflows and activities
- Creating ServiceNow reports and Dashboards
- Provide maintenance and support over ServiceNow Platform
- 5+ years of computer programming and analysis experience
- 4+ years of ServiceNow design, develop and implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator preferred
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) preferred
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and how they can be implemented in ServiceNow such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB, reports/metrics etc.
- Strong understanding of SOAP, REST and JSON frameworks
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Service Portal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to team members/stakeholders/process owners
- Highly Customer service orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project delivery skills and expertly working with stakeholders, customers and clients
- Work in challenging and highly paced environments
- Ability to multi-task
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office