Commercial Bank -Global Complex Liquidity Solutioning Associate - CB Global Liquidity Solutions
Global Complex Liquidity Solutioning Associate - CB GlobalLiquidity Solutions
Commercial Banking (CB) Global Liquidity Solutions isresponsible for deposit, investment and cash concentration products offered toJPMorgan clients and the development of client solutions to help optimizeliquidity management.
The Liquidity Solutioning function broadly focuses onmanaging complex liquidity transactions, providing Market insight on TreasuryTransformation and liquidity product expertise, sales training and support,identifying market liquidity trends, driving segment initiatives and conductingregular business reviews with stakeholders to drive financial results.
CB provides the complete product offering of JPMorgan Chase,including lending, treasury services, investment banking and investmentmanagement to corporations, municipalities, financial institutions andnot-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $50 millionto $2 billion.
This position reports to the Americas & Global Complex LiquiditySolutioning team lead for CB. Theposition will be aligned with Liquidity Product Solutions Specialists (PSS)supporting a variety of industries with a focus on the Corporate Client Bankingand Specialized Industry (CCBSI) Line of Business. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Liquidity PSS and Sales teams with the development of complex international/global liquidity solutions for CB clients largely from CCBSI, including product or segment strategy, client proposals & marketing materials and deal structuring.
- Working with Sales and Banking partners across CCBSI and CB International teams on new bids, including cost/benefit analysis, liquidity profitability models, etc.
- Provide training to internal partners including Sales, Client Service, Credit and Implementations as necessary
- Providing technical sales support, including preparation of internal and client-facing materials with analysis of client metrics using established models.
- UpdatingInternal/External Collateral (Marketing, Training Documents, Client CaseStudies as necessary)
- Coordinating with Sales and Banking colleagues for CDMC/Committee materials, specifically pricing and structure for submission and approval.
- Monitoringdaily/monthly reports of key metrics for product set to help optimize the P&L of the product set
- Assist with the management of internal and external sales & marketing campaigns to expand client penetration, including development of client-level plans for top clients & prospects.
- Liaise with internal functional groups, including overseas partners, in Product, Sales, Client Service, Implementations and Operations to troubleshoot client issues
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- Minimum three years'experience in investments and/or wholesale transactional bankingproducts.
- Proven sales,relationship, TS Product, finance or business management experience; Treasury Management experience a plus
- Strong communicationand presentation skills
- Excellent analyticalskills and attention to detail are required
- Inquisitive naturewith advanced problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Abilityto influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders to support theproduct solutions offering
- Team player
- Strong projectmanagement skills, including the ability to manage multiple deliverablessimultaneously.
- Proficiency inMicrosoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
- Undergraduate degreerequired
This position will be based inDallas or Chicago, with potential consideration for highly experiencedcandidates from large CCBSI offices such as NYC, Los Angeles, or Atlanta.