Digital Management Manager
Digital Transformation & Management, PMO & Agile, Manager Job in Dallas, Texas 044382 Grant Thornton
Digital Transformation & Management, PMO & Agile, Manager Grant Thornton 8/9/2019 1:08:13 PM JOB ID: 044382 Specialty: Dallas, Texas
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Digital Transformation & Management, PMO & Agile, Manager
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients.
Business consulting transforms value. Our Business Consulting (BC) practice consists of Financial Management, Strategy, Operations Transformation, Digital Transformation and Management and Business Applications.
This is a project manager position within our Digital Transformation and Management service area where we are focused on delivering IT Strategy and Architecture engagements, delivering large scale transformation projects and helping our clients with digital transformation. The practice is a national group covering financial services, consumer products, healthcare and manufacturing.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
· Manage business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership material
· Meet or exceed sales targets for new and follow-on work
· Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization)
· Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
· Work closely with Grant Thornton managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues
· Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
· Manage, develop, train, coach and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
· Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered
· Interview campus and/or experienced candidates
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred or Accounting, Finance or related field.
6 - 10 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level
Experience with Merger integration, IT Strategy, IT Integration, IT Architecture, Enterprise Architecture
PMP certification or in pursuit preferred
Experience in an Agile environment required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Prior relevant consulting experience required/preferred
Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit http://www.gt.com/.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.56 billion and operates 58 offices across the United States with more than 565 partners and 8,000+ employees.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For Los Angeles Applicants only: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Requisition ID: 044382
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Copyright Grant Thornton. All rights reserved.