The goal of a Middle Office Analyst is to oversee Trade Settlement client relationships. Provide excellent customer service and loan settlement services to our growing client base while adhering to strict deadlines and targets given. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks. Duties and accountabilities
Education and experience:
- Manage client portfolio(s)/Agency trades in our loan Trade Settlement outsourcing services
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients
- Coordinate with trade counterparties to receive and review par and distressed trade documentation
- Coordination with legal counsel and follow up, when needed, for distressed trades and participations
- Coordinate trade closings among clients, counterparties, and agents
- Review trade documentation, includes trade confirms, assignment agreements, and funding memos for discrepancies prior to settlement including using third party systems
- Follow up on outstanding trades and keep current comments updated
- Deliver closing packets to custodians and clients before stated deadlines
- Report client metrics and trends on a monthly basis
- BA or BS or equal work experience
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of par and distressed loans and the documentation
- Knowledge of trade fee calculations
- Ability to read and interpret credit agreements
- Experience with daily loan transactions
- Exposure to ClearPar/TSI/Markit WSO systems a plus
- Personal impact
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Takes initiative and ownership of job responsibilities
- Must be able to perform job duties accurately and timely
- Must adhere to deadlines and targets given
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prepare various reports and metrics needed by internal management or special client requests
- Teamwork: Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Assist other WSO groups during quarter-end or other high-volume periods
Compensation/Benefits Information: S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary for this position is $50,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
283241 Posted On:
Dallas, Texas, United States