Job Description Summary
S&P Global has an opening for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to handle data maintenance, support, training, reporting, and business analysis activities for clients' Structured Finance Obligations, including CLOs, CBOs, and Swaps. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks. Candidate should display strong financial adaptability, PC skills, and expect full accountability for all assigned projects. Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Process trade settlement in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client.
- Insure timely and efficient processing of all new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, etc.
- Responsible for accurately processing daily activity, new deal closings, restructures and amendments for all asset types (Loans, Bonds, ABS, Equities, CDS) by reviewing source documentation and faxes from agent banks
- Process interest, commitment fees and investigate discrepancies when necessary
- Responsible for reconciliations, balancing and publishing of cash ledgers, as well as issue research and resolution
- Review system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handle exception items
- Interact with appropriate individuals/entities to gather all pertinent information/details in order to reflect date accurately in the system
- Handle requests from different departments/clients within an hour turn around
- Complete special projects as assigned
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of par and distressed loans
- Knowledge of simple interest calculations
- Ability to read and interpret credit agreements
- Experience with daily loan transactions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Takes initiative and ownership of job responsibilities
- Must be able to perform job duties accurately and timely
- Must adhere to deadlines and targets given
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prepare various reports and metrics needed by internal management or special client requests
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Assist other WSO groups during quarter-end or other high-volume periods
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $50,000 - $70,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires. About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
283139 Posted On:
Dallas, Texas, United States