Fraud Analyst, Administrative
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Fraud Analyst I Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth Req No. 2019-4370 Category Business/Client Support Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Fraud Analyst I to provide the highest quality customer care to members of CO-OP Financial Services credit unions, providing timely review and resolution of Fraud Alerts while managing special projects as assigned.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Investigates and evaluates fraud by contacting cardholders.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls from cardholders, financial institutions and internal departments, giving highest priority, over all other projects and internal tasks, to customer calls and requests. Treats each caller with respect, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Enters and maintains accurate case detail reports for all alerts received and reports type of fraud on each occurrence.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret case management system in order to assist and answer client and member questions and resolve cases.
- Maintain working knowledge for all applicable Fidelity (FIS)/CO-OP applications and products, both current and new.
- Reviews for trends across single and multiple financial institutions.
- Provides escalation and updates to supervisor regarding cases.
- Handle any special projects as assigned by management.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- With at least 2 years of Customer Service experience in an office or call center environment.
- Internal candidates must have been at performance level 3 for the last twelve months.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Familiarity of current fraud electronic payments fraud trends preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be flexible with work hours. The Risk department is open 7 days a week.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS