Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Contact Center Supervisor - FT. WORTH Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth Req No. 2019-4466 Category Business/Client Support Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Contact Center Supervisor to supervise daily Contact Center operations with direct oversight of Contact Center Agents. Develop, coache, mentor, train, review, and document agent performance. Assist in managing daily department workflow assignments, processes to enhance departmental effectiveness and implementation of new processes, products and services while maintaining quality and service level standards.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Monitors staff calls to observe employee accuracy, professionalism and quality of care in serving our Credit Union members/cardholders and provides immediate feedback.
- Participates in the creating of annual performance goal setting then communicates to staff and documents progress accordingly.
- Works with Contact Center leadership and HR to determine corrective action and administers accordingly.
- Conducts interviews for open positions and recommends new hires.
- Maintains productivity and availability of Contact Center. Serves as escalation point to communicate promptly to I.T and Systems Support when related applications are unavailable, including extended evening hours and weekends to ensure timely recovery.
- Manages team’s daily workflow assignments and process to enhance departmental effectiveness.
- Serves as additional escalation point and resolves member/cardholder issues escalated by team members regarding cases and other department issues. Interacts in a professional manner and promotes team work within Contact Center and other departments.
- Provides phone support as required with high inbound call volumes to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Fully comprehends and interprets systems in order to assist and answer member/cardholder and staff questions.
- Fully comprehends all applicable CO-OP applications and products, both current and new.
- Handles and/or oversees any special projects as assigned by management.
- Reacts to change productively and handles other essential tasks as assigned.
- Actively supports CO-OP’s strategic future, business plan, culture and leadership practices.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- 1-2 years’ experience in contact center.
- Knowledge of contact center best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with contact center metrics.
- Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and coordinate and take action to achieve desired results. Prioritize multiple activities and projects.
- Understanding of contact center technologies including WFM, QA, and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations in multi skilled/multi-client environment.
- Must have knowledge and ability to understand call center metrics and how they impact the overall performance of the Contact Center.
- Ability to create and implement solutions using contact center analytics.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical, decision making and listening skills.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Experience and proven ability to coach and mentor direct reports.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stressful conditions.
- Time management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work all shifts available if needed – Shifts include weekend, company observed holidays and early /late hours to support Call Center operating hours 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS