Core Java Software Engineer
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like youto build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world'simportant corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice,raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first andforemost for people who are passionate around solving business problems throughinnovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply yourdepth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software developmentlifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on adaily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture ofexperimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll workin a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encouragesdiversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests ofour customers globally.
ClientIntelligence is a platform that provides analytics on clients, deals, bankers,products, and profitability measures at the detail and aggregated level acrosskey business metrics and dimensions. It contains a service-oriented, secure andscalable information platform; it is a system of record for the integrated,cleansed and enriched information and a suite of CRM tools.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in Core Java (Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, and Annotation)
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot and RESTful Web Services
- Hands on Database skills (DDL/DML, Joins, Triggers, Writing Complex Stored Procedures)
- Good to have: Maven, UI Skills (HMTL5/ReactJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap/JQuery)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.