Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack React/Java
As a Lead Software Engineer, your mission is to be part team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help team raise their game, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This person will acting as a lead in the design and development of the New Authentication Program which will be the future of how external clients log into CIB Applications. They will drive the innovation to make authentication more secure and user friendly.
In this role, you will take part in some of our most innovative engineering work, such as:
- Modernizing our authentication and authorization platforms across channels and domains.
- Evaluating and prototyping cutting-edge internal and vendor/startup solutions for user authentication.
- Integrating innovative anti-fraud and biometric authentication solutions into our customer-facing applications.
- Using APIs and SDKs for both niche solutions as well as open standards.
- Driving quality and efficiency of the software development lifecycle.
- Setting and modeling high technical standards for team.
Additional strengths and capabilities include:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Minimum 5 years of Applications Architect experience - technology implementation experience a plus.
- Flexibility to work across disparate technology stacks and applications.
- Hands-on large scale enterprise platform technical integration skills.
- Experience working with teams across time zones.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in the following areas:
- Application technology, Middleware technology, Object Oriented technologies, database and Internet technologies, Authentication Lifecycle, Session Management and network connectivity.
- Experience with Authentication. Experience with modern authenticators (such as OAuth2/OpenID Connect, SAML, Facebook Login, Google Sign-In) a plus.
- Experience in back-end core Java.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet y ou.