Strategy Analyst, Downstream
Strategy Analyst, Downstream (IC6)
Responsible for coordinating a defined Product Development Team process, the Strategy Analyst partners with the Commercial Strategy & Product Management team to continuously bring best-in-class solutions to our customers. Supporting analysis which feeds into corporate and senior presentations, the Strategy Analyst has an excellent command of IHS Markit tools and is fully competent across a range of applications and visualization tools in order to deliver powerful messages quickly. This individual is a trusted and reliable analyst, supporting acquisition analysis, interpreting and articulating performance with a thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the business line.
This individual participates and contributes to Leadership Team and Executive Leadership Team meetings as required and is a skillful communicator with strong skills in numeracy and creative ideas for illustrating findings and key direction.
This role provides a critical single vision and communication across multiple internal stakeholders at IHS Markit and ensures ongoing alignment and communication at numerous levels.
Primary Responsibilities and Key Characteristics:
- New product launch process: Coordinate and implement the ongoing product commercialization effort through working sessions and steering committee meetings:
- Annotate & support "go to market" strategy focusing on customer segment, pricing, timing and messaging
- Communicate status of new product launches to the wider team
- Maintain and communicate successful and failed solutions
- Coordinate agenda, meetings, supporting materials & manage presentation time
- Downstream Strategy support & presentation materials: Devise and run metrics in order to contribute to PowerPoint decks, complete templates & illustrate materials in conjunction with the Commercial Strategy & Product Management Lead and with senior management
- Acquisition support: Run metrics & conduct analysis regarding potential acquisitions & targets; use materials to participate in business cases
- Manage competitive analysis & monitoring: Support Product Management & new product launch process through defined competitive analytics and participate in analysis of the competitive landscape
- Coordinate updates to our "Do Not Sell" list
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.