Technical Governance and Control Lead
As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
Cybersecurity Technology Controls(CTC) CTC delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase'sControls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability,delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization,consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosterslong-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organizationwithin CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for alllines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to theright people at the right time for all technology platforms and applicationssupported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, andstaff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
Thisrole will support the GIAM Privileged Access Management group throughdeveloping and maintaining strong and consistent governance processes andprocedures to assess and control risk within the operational environment. TheGovernance and Control lead will be responsible for documenting the process/controls,periodically assessing effectiveness and completeness as well as ensuring signoffsare received and communication of changes are provided to the organization. Responsibilitiesinclude:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Assess and determine application needs from a governance perspective.
- Create process, procedures, and standards to support risk compliance.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products, technology applications and processes
- Design and implement maintenance / evergreen program to keep documents up to date.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills - Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues
- Excellent writing skills - Technical communicators must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership and can drive change through innovation
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Analytic and investigative mindset, dedicated to continuously improving processes
- Able to drive project and initiatives to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group atJPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls andresiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business andfunctions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls;deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and driveautomation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable thebusiness by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.