At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
- Responsible for supporting Department Manager and Relationship Managers with existing Commercial Real Estate loan portfolio, maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing new client business relationships
- Coordinate transactions with bank customers and prospects, third party consultants, such as project inspectors, appraisers, environmental firm staff, attorneys, and engineers
- Ensure that timely financial and project information is secured on an ongoing basis from borrowers and guarantors to properly maintain current credit files for the purpose of preventing or clearing credit exceptions and for timely monitoring of credit, project economic performance, and loan compliance covenants
- Perform ongoing review/monitoring of loan portfolio to detect any deteriorating financial trends and provide notification to Relationship Managers of any identified negative trends or violations to loan agreement
- Maintain departmental loan production pipeline report
- Responsible for assisting Department Manager, Relationship Managers and Underwriters with all credit packages including Opportunity Assessment Memos, Preliminary Term Sheets and Loan Approval Packages, along with all supporting standard internal documentation forms, project and financial statement analysis, loan profitability and narrative on the project, borrowers and guarantors
- Accompany Relationship Managers on site visits at the instruction of Relationship Managers to inspect projects and meet with clients when required
- Responsible for annual relationship reviews, which includes the timely requisitioning and review of all third-party appraisal and appraisal review reports to remain in compliance with all bank and regulatory guideline
- Assist Department Manager, RMs and RAs with loan modifications, lease reviews, release provisions, title review, loan documentation review, etc.
- Assist RMs in reviewing and responding to loan and guarantor questions presented by bank’s third-party loan review group, auditors and bank regulators
- Assist Department Manager in loan forecasting for annual budget and portfolio strategy purposes
- Assist Department Manager with various CRE projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 3 - 5 years of commercial real estate banking experience required, including prior experience in CRE underwriting, credit analysis and/or portfolio management
- Ideal candidate is highly articulate, proactive, and self-motivated to work effectively with the Commercial Real Estate team to evaluate and monitor the loan portfolio and assist in underwriting and structuring all new credit facilities
- Public/Private Partnership Structures and LIHTC Experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to interface with customers and top level management and handle confidential information with discretion. Strong attention to detail and superior customer service skills with an attitude to work as a team member
- Candidate is one that has solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Experienced in financial and credit analysis as it relates to evaluating financial strength and weaknesses of borrowers, guarantors, and various types of commercial income producing market risk real estate assets