Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Software Development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer engineering, mathematics, electrical engineering or related fields
- 5 - 10 years of experience of software design & development using C#
- Experience on mobile platforms like iOS
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- iOS Native or Xamarin fundamentals for UI
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.