Chief of Staff - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB CONSUMER
( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Your Impacts
The Consumer Management & Strategy team is responsible for driving strategic initiatives, organization management, communications, culture and business unit management. We are focused on fostering an environment that maximizes the productivity and effectiveness of our people, communicating our vision and priorities across the organization, and serving as strategic advisors, solution-oriented problem solvers and stewards of the Consumer business. Responsibilities
- Manage organizational updates and drive process enhancements
- Coordinate with local leadership across Engineering and Business functions (e.g., Delivery, Compliance, Legal, Workplace Services)
- Manage local Consumer communications, including support for senior management team with preparing for meetings and presentations
- Facilitate local cultural programming and events across Consumer
- Partner with HCM to drive all local recruiting efforts (i.e., campus recruiting, lateral hiring and internal mobility), to drive role prioritization and ensure targets are met
- Oversee office logistics / operations for Richardson, including space management
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in financial services or technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written / oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills; ability to put together polished and commercial decks
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with senior stakeholders and consistently exercise good judgement
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a dynamic and evolving role
- Strong MS office skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
- Experience working within a global agile organization
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity