Service Client Manager
The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | Signature Service Client Manager in Richardson Operations Center, Texas | Careers at Texas Capital Bank Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Signature Service Client Manager Job Location US-TX-Richardson Operations Center ID 2019-4009 Location: Address 2350 Lakeside Blvd Category Operations
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at .
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients with complex treasury needs including on-boarding, advancing and managing the client relationship, and driving a positive client expereince
- Serves as the client’s primary contact to assist with account and treasury product needs
- Responsible for meeting with potential new clients with Sales team to assess and analyze the client’s needs as it relates to accounts, products and services
- Responsible for coordinating client due diligence, account opening, and treasury implementation and training
- Responsible for expanding client usage and features of existing products, managing and reporting outcomes, and building the highest level of customer experience
- Responsible for hands-on resolution of client issues and daily client needs
- Acts as a central communication hub for client issues to Treasury Sales, Core Operations, IT, Vendors and other interested parties
- Responsible for building strong working relationships with clients and team members/internal partners
- Participates in design, implementation and execution of client management processes within the Signature Services group
- Special projects set forth by management
- Treasury Client Management and/or Sales experience of 5+ years required
- Strong account opening and documentation experience required
- Proven treasury product knowledge related to implementation and support required
- Ensure the bank’s KYC and CIP standards are met
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- CTP designation preferred
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills
- Experience of delivering results through a matrix organization and influencing without direct authority
- Excellent relationship management skills - experience of managing relationships across a variety of internal cross functional departments and externally with vendors and clients
- Ability to facilitate with Subject Matter Experts and document detailed process flows
- Ability to interpret and act on information furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Outstanding time management skills
- Proven experience working in a team environment.
- Proven history as a self-starter who can add value by driving process related decisions while working independently with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to obtain, analyze and synthesize information as well as multi-task under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable working independently
- Preparation/delivery of presentations and reports using Microsoft (MS) office products
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Project required
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS