In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to best practices and standards to ensure a safe and compliant environment is maintained. We deliver and manage comprehensive Identity and Access Management (IAM) services in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Access Governance, Single Sign On, Analytics, API Management and certifications.
The IAM Operations team has an opening for a Senior Security Analyst who will be responsible for implementing IAM Access Certification framework across Schwab applications. The individual will work within IAM policy guidelines to maintain controls based on access certification and SOD Conflict frameworks. The role holder shall also ensure that IAM access certification framework processes are managed and measured, providing evidence for audit obligation and risk mitigation.
What youre good at
- Lead administration and support of user access certification campaigns with an Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) product suite.
- Co-ordinate and track the completeness of user access certification campaigns.
- Design, document and implement custom certifications and provisioning workflows.
- Drive the Implementation of access certification and SOD Controls across Schwab business applications.
- Assist with planning certification campaigns per policy requirements
- Assist with the Identification of roles and entitlements requiring certification
- Escalate non-adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards to applicable authorities including ISRM.
- Identify and Implement value enabling activities to be automated within IAM processes.
- Help implement product enhancements and work collaboratively with IAM teams to develop roadmap.
- Work with application, database and infrastructure teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date certification files.
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the disciplines of information security.
- Be a subject matter expert in the IAM space.
- Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements/laws such as PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment that financial institutions must operate within.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and executive audiences, both oral and written is required.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task.
- Delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.