Agile Scrum Master - OTC Platforms / Cloud Applications
The Team: The Information Platforms team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: You will work with teams implementing Order-to-Cash solutions using Salesforce and related Cloud applications (Oracle, Zuora, custom apps). You will use your skills and experience to help improve our OTC Platform in Salesforce and a related ecosystem of interconnected tools. You will be involved in strategic planning and execution on delivery of new functionality and improvements/enhancements to existing work as part of a multi-year OTC transformation initiative.
What's in it for you: Would you like the opportunity to work on a team that will craft the future of the company's OTC Platforms? You enjoy working to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions. You're a great person that willingly collaborates, listens, and cares about your peers. This position will enable you to interact with an Agile team of in-house Salesforce and integration systems professionals from around the world. We are in search of a highly motivated Project Manager / Business Analyst and Agile expert ScrumMaster who is excited about utilizing their highly technical project management skills to lead projects from conception to completion in an Agile environment across multiple CRM teams.
• Manage projects for Salesforce.com and linked OTC tool implementations or customization from an Agile perspective end-to-end
• Act as Agile Scrum Master, facilitate meetings including Daily Scrum, Retrospectives and meetings with other teams
• Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements
• Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
• Eliminate impediments which are beyond the teams responsibilities to protect the team so they can stay focused on their development work
• Support change management process for new improvements into production
• Identify ways to better utilize Salesforce for business process, and make recommendations on improvements
• Build a high-performing team which includes continuous improvement of the team dynamics and performance.
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in a technical environment
• BA/BS in a relevant field (business or technology) or experience, with understanding of the financial services industry
• Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
• Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
• Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
• Salesforce Certifications or willingness to achieve Admin certification within first year
• Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
• Experience working effectively in a dynamic development environment within large, global teams
• You will be able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or critical issue
• Aptitude for nurturing self-organizing, high performing teams via servant leadership, individual coaching and mentoring About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.