Agile Scrum Master / Cloud Apps
The Team: The Information Platforms team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: You will work alongside a Salesforce and integrating systems Solutions Architect and other team members. You will use your skills and experience to help improve our Salesforce Platform. You will be involved in strategic planning and execution that will include working in all areas of Salesforce from Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, App Partners, Lightning, Wave and more.
What's in it for you: Would you like the opportunity to work on a team that will craft the future of the company's Salesforce Instances? You enjoy working to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions. You're a great person that willingly collaborates, listens, and cares about your peers. This position will enable you to interact with an Agile team of in-house Salesforce and integration systems professionals from around the world. We are in search of a highly motivated Project Manager / Business Analyst who is excited about utilizing their technical project management skills to lead projects from conception to completion in an Agile environment across multiple CRM teams.
• Manage projects for Salesforce.com implementations or customizations from an Agile perspective end-to-end
• Act as Agile Scrum Master, facilitate meetings including Daily Scrum, Retrospectives and meetings with other teams
• Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements
• Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
• Eliminate impediments which are beyond the teams responsibilities to protect the team so they can stay focused on their development work
• Support change management process for new improvements into production
• Identify ways to better utilize Salesforce for business process, and make recommendations on improvements
• Build a high-performing team which includes continuous improvement of the team dynamics and performance.
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in a technical environment
• BA/BS in a relevant field (business or technology) or experience, with understanding of the financial services industry
• Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
• Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
• Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
• Salesforce Certifications or willingness to achieve Admin certification within first year
• Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
• Experience working effectively in a dynamic development environment within large, global teams
• You will be able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or critical issue
• Aptitude for nurturing self-organizing, high performing teams via servant leadership, individual coaching and mentoring