Associate Director, Software Product Manager
The EViews Commercial Lead will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategy to drive revenue growth in existing and new client relationships in our EViews software business. Growth in the business will be achieved through informing the strategic roadmap with the voice of the customer, improving coordination and outreach to existing customers, and coordinating with Sales and Marketing functions to drive commercial success. The commercial lead will work in constant coordination with the EViews team of programmers, econometricians, and subject matter experts, as well as with the Head of the Economics & Strategic Planning Solutions practice, others in commercial leadership, and the Head of Data Analytics and Tools. This will include responsibility for understanding the user workflow in detail, understanding the established and new competitive environment, and identifying commercial priorities for the development team. They will set the prioritization of new initiatives, for both experimentation and development, in concert with the aforementioned partners and will be responsible for sales support, strategic partnerships, market testing, sales campaign prioritization, pricing and partnership with the Marketing organization.
General Job Duties:
- Inform strategic roadmap for long term growth in existing and new client relationships
- Interact regularly and proactively with clients and prospects
- Maintain coverage of user workflows and competitive environment
- Identify and scope commercial opportunities for product enhancements and new solutions
- Coordinate with EViews product leadership to validate and prioritize opportunities
- Coordinate with EViews development team
- Partner with Sales to set campaign priorities for the business and obtain market feedback
- Partner with Marketing to identify key areas for campaigns and events
- Support and drive select commercial partnerships
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience in Product Management required
- Experience in Software Commercial Product Management Preferred
- Experience with analytics software preferred
- Knowledge of statistics, modeling, machine learning, and data analysis preferred
- Experience with EViews a plus
- Product Management Certification a plus
- Excellent English writing skills
- Fluency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be deadline oriented
- Must be able to work well with others and willing to work across global time zones
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.