Our client is a leading financial services company with presences across multiple geographies including the middle east, Europe and the USA. They are looking to fortify their senior management by hiring a strategic Chief Financial Officer for their DIFC office to guide them through a period of expansion. The ideal candidate would have experience working with the DFSA or its equivalent in other geographies and either be working within the brokerage space or within financial services.
- Interacting with regulators, such as DFSA or equivalent.
- Influencing senior management, leading team and other colleagues.
- Manage the company’s financial planning, Financial reporting (IFRS).
- 10 years PQE within financial services or brokerage space.
- Qualified accountant with bachelors/ masters in finance or accounting.
- Exposure dealing with regulators such as DFSA or equivalent in other geographies.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Financial modelling skills (strategic planning, forecasting liquidity and capital needs).
- IFRS technical accounting experience.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED