neo capital is an independent Investment Advisory and Asset Management company founded in 2015. It has unrivalled access to ultra high-net-worth individuals globally and has $700 million of assets under management. The Company has several projects underway in Western Europe and the US and aims to double its AUM to $1.4 billion.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in commercial real estate (ideally in an investment, asset management or research role)
- RICS qualified is not essential but would be an advantage
- Assemble and modify business models using Excel and ARGUS
- Prepare financial models, proformas and analysis - Strong excel cashflow modelling and analysis skills.
- Specifically modelling multi let commercial assets and multi asset portfolios over 5-10 year hold periods.
- Outputs to include net operating income, average levered cash on cash and IRR returns net of taxes, fees and other costs. Model to show rental adjustments, leasing events and capital expenditure.
- Building sensitivity analyses to demonstrate the upside potential and downside risk of specific factors.
- Database – maintaining and updating the Real Estate stock database. Monitoring real estate sales and building up a profile of comparable evidence to be used in neo capital in house investment reports
- Reviewing and collating RE market research to provide regular market updates to the wider neo team and investors
- Preparing presentation material (in Powerpoint and other formats) for external and internal investor updates and conferences
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly asset and portfolio reports. Identify sources of divergence (positive and negative) between underwriting and property performance.
- Support all Real Estate acquisitions and sales in the hold sell analysis/ sourcing, pre bid financial analysis, acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition asset management
- Working with neo’s PR team in the preparation and release of statements in line with neo’s PR strategy
- Build relationships with real estate investment agents and researchers in the Euro and US commercial real estate markets
- Provide support to the finance team in relation to the assets and their ongoing management and financial reporting
The role will be based in neo capital’s HQ in Dubai and will report to the Head of Real Estate. There may be some travel required to Europe, the US, Saudi and other Gulf states.