Our client is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. They are looking for an Strategy Director - Entertainment to join their esteemed team.
The Strategy Director will work with clients specifically in the Entertainment sector ensuring top quality level of service. The Majority of their work would fall under corporate and business development in order to capitalize on the interest and upcoming boom in entertainment within the MENA region, particularly Saudi Arabia.
- Business Development- Develop strategies for new channels of business and pipeline development.
- Actively participate in the development of the business’ strategy to help drive top line growth, build the internal platform, and ensure long term scalability and profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients, at Entertainment firms.
- P&L ownership and Business Strategy– Manage part of Projects’ P&L
- Project Management- Work with direct reports on the Projects team to provide oversight on day-to-day project execution, supervising engagement team(s) to ensure high quality delivery and end-products.
- Team Management- Manage, coach and mentor a team of 3-4 direct reports (at least initially), and continue to build the team as the business
- Minimum of 9 years working experience
- Previous experience within the Entertainment sector
- Bilingual Arabic speakers (preferred)
- Regional Experience (preferred)
- Powerful Communication: The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper.